January 1, 2021 at 13:30 #1165AnonymousInactive
Tested with Firefox and Waterfox. The system simply says “captcha error”.
I wanted to put the following comment under the “Where have the Flu and Pneumonia deaths gone”?
Here some additional pieces of information:
This was scrubbed from the John Hopkins News Letter website but not before it was archived…
These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.
“COVID-19: RELATIVELY NO EFFECT ON DEATHS”
The CDC classified all deaths that are related to COVID-19 simply as COVID-19 deaths. Even patients dying from other underlying diseases but are infected with COVID-19 count as COVID-19 deaths. This is likely the main explanation as to why COVID-19 deaths drastically increased while deaths by all other diseases experienced a significant decrease.
“All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” Briand concluded.
They are using similar tricks in Europa AND they are distorting the Euromomo-statistics (European death statistics):
originally posted by “alexs1320” from minds dot com:
A whirlwind of lies regarding excess mortality. How dishonest people with an over-inflated ego and no knowledge are making fools of the whole world:
– by not understanding what Gaussian distribution is
– what White noise is
– how peaks will affect such data
The result is:
– hundreds of thousands of imagined excess deaths
Detailed explanation, from A-Z:
– from the basic math
– to the analysis of their false graphs
– and to the scientific paper
Here the video description:
PhD Life Channel
Excess deaths are calculated by using the absurd Z-score.
In order to obtain it:
– deaths per year must be detrended using linear model (wrong, because that phenomenon is not a linear one)
– deaths are de-seasoned using splines (wrong, deaths are naturally occurring in peaks, and smooth and peak areas should be analyzed separately)
– deviation is calculated (absolutely wrong. Fundamentally wrong, because if there are peaks, distribution is not Gaussian, consequently deviation will become brother, not allowing unusually low values to be observed, while overemphasizing peaks)
– Value at the given week (good. unless there was a holiday, delay, or whatever)
– minus the expected value, that meaningless base line
– that divided by meaningless deviation
– every pattern with peaks will show excess deaths, because the baseline is set too low, for the reasons mentioned
– age group 0-14 years of age don’t show peaks and shows no excess mortality for the given period, 2017-2020
– age group with modest peaks 14-45 years of age is showing some low excess mortality
– 45+ groups, all of them, with peaks, are constantly showing astonishing excess mortalities, year after year, with no pause. We must be living in the Age of Doom
…or, me, and every single mathematically literate person can predict what their abysmal model will create.
When Ego is on PhD level, but the Mind is in the preschool level, and morality is on Toddler level
======January 1, 2021 at 13:35 #1169Patriot RonKeymaster
Medicine Man 9,
I do not know why you had issues replying to a Bog Post. I approved your post for the forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.