Reply To: Pontifications about George Soros and the Ruling Classes Of the US,Europe etc.

Home Forums 1: The Patriot Lodge Pontifications about George Soros and the Ruling Classes Of the US,Europe etc. Reply To: Pontifications about George Soros and the Ruling Classes Of the US,Europe etc.

FreeRangeHumanFreeRangeHuman
Participant

And if someone did try to do something..which I believe trump is doing. I think he is, on a small scale globally (but larger for America,larger than anyone ever before him)..

..what happens? He is smeared,he is tarred and feathered in the MSM and by big tech. Meanwhile the people in the shadows. The names you rarely hear but whos fortunes make entire countries GDP look like pennies to a franklin 100.. they will remain when trump is gone. Just thoughts.. No conclusions. I have high hopes and am a “keep moving forward” person by nature , but i wonder about us as a species..will we ever either fix our primary flaw, or correct our primary failure – perpetually and historically – to counter it?

/Jon Kovach

Part 3 of 3. A final thought to follow below on the cycles of good and evil, prosperity and ruin and the rise and fall of civilization. Just a one parter though.

Black and White Premium WordPress Theme
Reddit