Pontifications about George Soros and the Ruling Classes Of the US,Europe etc.

Home Forums 1: The Patriot Lodge Pontifications about George Soros and the Ruling Classes Of the US,Europe etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FreeRangeHumanFreeRangeHuman
    Participant

Pontificating about george soros, tech billionaires and the ruling classes of Europe,China,Russia and USA.. I am gonna copy a comment i posted as a separate post elsewhere. This train of thought will continue in two further replies. This is not so much answers just pontifications,questions and theory/thoughts…stream of conscioussness.
    I invite anyone with ANY opinion to contribute or to discuss anything that comes to mind after reading. If you think i am wrong i may well be,if you think i am right i may well be. But i will not reject an opposing thought or a different opinion. With that said;

These are my thoughts anyway atm , as they flow into my mind. This man (george soros) is nearly single handedly funding the entire Migration of arab muslims and sub saharan africans (mainly somalis) into Europe. somewhere between 12-20 million by now. Few are refugees,most are escaping justice for participating in civil war and crime back home. 90% are adult male. Christians are killed (has been proven,even video’d) on boats by these muslims “refugees”.

With Iphones,Nike’s and Gucci you would think they’d have real papers but no,all they have are Soros NGO , UN stamps saying “refugee/asylum seeker” and our corrupt governments accept this ,even without a name or country of origin or proof of being in danger back home. Now after years of buying up public prosecutors and setting up Antifa,BLM and other dissident movements,funding,safe houses,training..hes unleashing his evil on America.

I am reminded of the book (and movie) , A Scanner Darkly – By Philip K. Dick “What does a scanner see? he asked himself. I mean, really see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does a passive infrared scanner like they used to use or a cube-type holo-scanner like they use these days, the latest thing, see into me – into us – clearly or darkly? I hope it does, he thought, see clearly, because I can’t any longer these days see into myself. I see only murk. Murk outside; murk inside. I hope, for everyone’s sake, the scanners do better. Because, he thought, if the scanner sees only darkly, the way I myself do, then we are cursed, cursed again and like we have been continually, and we’ll wind up dead this way, knowing very little and getting that little fragment wrong too.” I feel the more i know, the less i want to know,and the less i understand why it has come to this. Why it always has come to this,historically. What is the primary flaw from which all corruption and evil emanates? What is the primary failure in keeping it in check/fighting back? Post continues in two comments below. Please feel free to add your thoughts and your own pontifications. /Jon Kovach.

part 1 of 3

Participant

What is the primary failure, that time and time again, we fail to prevent evil men from amassing both power and immunity,and excercising control? And has the internet,while connected everyone, also by allowing everyone to be monitored inevitably placed us into a cycle of control which this time for the first time in history..we might not be able to break? The more i see, the more i know,the more i understand..or at least think i know and understand. The less i want to. The more i am forced to question, if we are , 98% or more of the global population in agreement of what evil is and does.. why does it perpetuate. Is the primary flaw that just about anyone and everyone can be corrupted and coerced? ” I dont like it,but it pays well and has its benefits for me and mine, so i dont fight it” ? “If i do not comply, i alone cannot stand against the machine,and will be crushed,and because i am not free, i cannot ask who would stand with me?”

/Jon Kovach

part 2 of 3

Participant

And if someone did try to do something..which I believe trump is doing. I think he is, on a small scale globally (but larger for America,larger than anyone ever before him)..

..what happens? He is smeared,he is tarred and feathered in the MSM and by big tech. Meanwhile the people in the shadows. The names you rarely hear but whos fortunes make entire countries GDP look like pennies to a franklin 100.. they will remain when trump is gone. Just thoughts.. No conclusions. I have high hopes and am a “keep moving forward” person by nature , but i wonder about us as a species..will we ever either fix our primary flaw, or correct our primary failure – perpetually and historically – to counter it?

/Jon Kovach

Part 3 of 3. A final thought to follow below on the cycles of good and evil, prosperity and ruin and the rise and fall of civilization. Just a one parter though.

Participant

My pet theory is that there is some primary flaw from evolution that causes us to form societies and in cycles go from poor,to prosperous,to carefree,reckless,and then ruin. What the primary flaw is i do not know.. but historically this has repeated itself in perpetuum.

and now that we are connected,more than ever,we are individually more disconnected and divided than ever and monitored 24/7. I fear that perhaps, this primary flaw has now through technology found a way to manifest itself and make itself permanent in the worst ways possible, making re-juvenation and re-birth,new renaissances..all but impossible and people left with not rights,but permissions. Untill noone remembers the difference.

And if we cannot find the primary flaw and counter it.. well, i don’t know enough nor am i educated enough to speculate far into the future but i fear our dreams and aspirations of reaching further inwards and expanding further outwards into the stars may both be choked and perverted, and humanity as a whole, will in a century or sooner peak and then decline..ever more with each decade untill we either eradicate ourselves or live perpetually trapped on this rock and within systems someone created but no one really controls anymore,they control us all.

But i hope i am very wrong, and that it is just my lack of study in fields that would give me insight into these things that have me thinking these thoughts.

/Jon Kovach

Someone who thinks too much, and frequently gets a headache.

Patriot RonPatriot Ron
    Keymaster

Nicely said Jon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Black and White Premium WordPress Theme
Reddit